Sunday, December 16, 2012

Bent Creek: Bunny

Bent Creek pattern
The Little Bunny

I used Sampler Threads from The Gentle Art:  
Pink Azalea, Willow, Oatmeal (blended with DMC 712), Evergreen; 
Simply Shaker Sampler Threads from The Gentle Art Harvest Basket, Grape Leaf; 
and DMC 3021. 

It took me awhile to find fabric for finishing.
I chose Heidi Grace Designs

I don't think I will accomplish the 'finishing' until after the holidays.

Keep an eye on Cucki's blog
as she is next in line for the traveling pattern + envelope of embellishments.

(I just realized I forgot to add the bead on the flower!!  oops!!)


3 comments:

cucki said...

Aww he is looking so cute..can't wait to stitch it
Love cucki x

Mary said...

What a cute little guy!!

Giovanna said...

It's very cute - well done!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin